The Annual Care Conference for Wales 2013
This event took place on Wednesday 9 October 2013
at Cardiff City Stadium
with the following aims:
• The long term care sector in Wales is currently experiencing unprecedented change, creating a number of challenges to owners, operators and caring professionals.
• This conference will keep you up to date with legislation, training and inspection as well as giving time to focus on the future of your business.
• A variety of leading professionals involved in the long term care sector in Wales will provide their views.
• Their presentations will cover differing perspectives on the market with the overall focus being to look to the future.
• In an ever-changing environment the 2013 Conference will demonstrate there is a positive future and show how the next few years may look.
• The conference will give delegates the stimulus to review and share ideas on how to approach your business in the future and how you make the most of operating a care home in Wales.
• It will also provide an excellent opportunity to speak to fellow care professionals and a range of business professionals, to share and debate the issues currently facing us all.