SCIE launches care information website
Caring Times, December 2012
A new inline service has been launched by the Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) to help people navigate the complex world of care and support. The new website offers providers:
- A basic listing for all registered services registered, with up-to-date information about their registration and a link to the most recent CQC report.
- The opportunity to promote the wide range of services they offer. They can enhance their listing and include additional information such as details about services and facilities, photographs, films and endorsements.
- The opportunity to promote services that are not required to be CQC registered by creating an enhanced listing.
- Moderated feedback from people who have used services. SCIE will moderate all feedback and offer care providers the right to reply.
- Market intelligence, including information on care searches and web visits, but this service is only available to providers who subscribe to an enhanced listing.
- A national and regional PR campaign backed by leading charities such as Carers UK, Turning Point and Mind, care provider associations and celebrity Virginia Wade – former Wimbledon Champion.
For further information, email email@example.com.