Please use the '+' button to add more people
No more than two presenters per session. Please use the '+' button to add a second presenter.
Please indicate, eg 'Oral presentation' or 'Poster'
Must contain the following sections:
- Background (75 words) This is the context for your project. You should outline any relevant research, policy, best practice guidance or other evidence that presents an overview of what is already known in this area
- Aims and (where relevant) research/evaluation/project questions (100 words) This should clearly state what your project or initiative aimed to do or achieve. Where relevant there may also be additional research or project questions you set out to answer.
- Methods (150 words) This should give an overview of what you did and why. It should also outline any data collection methods you used, and what you measured to know if what you did in the project was effective.
- Results (150 words) What did you find? Relate this back to your aims and research/project questions. You should clearly identify what you achieved and things that went well, but also what you did not achieve, and any difficulties.
- Discussion and conclusions (75 words) What does this all mean for dementia care? What do you conclude from this project/research?
- Limitations (75 words) what are the limitations of this work that others will need to consider if they are planning to do something similar.
Please retain a copy for your own records
Please identify, as short bullet points, three things people will gain from attending your session.
As usual, following UKDC we would like to share presentations with delegates who attended (read only format). Please indicate your preference below:
No more than 300 words. This will be published in the congress programme, if your proposal is selected.