Care Home Heroes 2017
Ontex – in association with Caring Times – have teamed up to reward those working in care homes who are always ready to go that extra mile.
There are thousands of people working in care homes in the UK, some behind the scenes in the laundry, preparing meals in the kitchen and some caring for residents themselves. Whether that person is a colleague or someone else you know, now is the time to reward those individuals that have made a real impact on their particular place of work.
Congratulations to our first winner:
Sarah Thompson from Kings Court Care Home, Care UK.
Click the image below to read her feature from the May issue of Caring Times!
All nominees will be contacted by Ontex shortly.
The 3 winners will be announced in the May, July/August and October issues of Caring Times who will win a choice of a Red Letter Day Experience; or an iPad Mini.
The overall (and 4th winner) will be announced in the December issue of Caring Times and will choose one luxury prize for two of: VIP Tickets to a Concert; West End Musical tickets with Hotel accommodation; or VIP tickets to a Football Match.
Due to the exceptionally high standard and large number of entries, selecting winners was a difficult job. It was so difficult that a joint decision was taken to honour a selection of nominees as Highly Commended runner up winners, plus one Life Time Dedication award!
Terms and Conditions
• This prize draw is organised by Ontex, Weldon House, CorbyGate Business Park, Priors Haw Road, Corby, NN17 5JG. It is governed by the laws of England and Wales and it is subject to the following conditions
• The prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Ontex or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation and running of the competition or their direct family members
• The prizes are up to the value of £200 for one person for the 3 winners in May, July/August and October issues. The overall winner collects a luxury prize to the value of £500
• There is no cash alternative
• No purchase is necessary to take part in the prize draw. The prize draw is open to UK residents only who are aged 18 or over
• Closing date for entry is 24th February 2017
• Winners will be notified 21 days after the closing date
• If the winners do not confirm acceptance of his/her prize within 7 days he/she will automatically forfeit the rights to claim for the prize. In the event of the prize not being claimed, Ontex reserves the right to select an alternative winner via any means that Ontex feel appropriate. By participating in the prize draw, you declare that you accept these terms and conditions unconditionally.