Care Home Heroes 2018
Ontex – in association with Caring Times – have teamed up to reward those working in care homes who are always ready to go that extra mile
There are thousands of people working in care homes in the UK, some behind the scenes in the laundry, preparing meals in the kitchen and some caring for residents themselves. Whether that person is a colleague or someone else you know, now is the time to reward those individuals that have made a real impact on their particular place of work.
There will be 3 winners announced in the June, July/August and October issues of Caring Times who will win a choice of £250 Love to Shop Vouchers, or a Red Letter Day Experience for two. The overall (and 4th winner) will be announced in the December issue of Caring Times and will choose one luxury prize for of: £500 Love to Shop Vouchers or an iPad.
Entries are now closed!
Thank you to all who entered this year!
Finalists will be notified by 30th April 2018.
Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is organised by Ontex, Weldon House, CorbyGate Business Park, Priors Haw Road, Corby, NN17 5JG. It is governed by the laws of England and Wales and it is subject to the following conditions:
- The prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Ontex or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation and running of the competition or their direct family members
- The prizes are up to the value of £250 for one person for the 3 winners in June, July/August and October issues.
- The overall winner collects a luxury prize to the value of £500
- There is no cash alternative
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the prize draw. The prize draw is open to UK residents only who areaged 18 or over
- Closing date for entry is 6th April 2018
- Winners will be notified 21 days after the closing date
- If the winners do not confirm acceptance of his/her prize within 7 days he/she will automatically forfeit the rights to claim for the prize. In the event of the prize not being claimed, Ontex reserves the right to select an alternative winner via any means that Ontex feel appropriate. By participating in the prize draw, you declare that you accept these terms and conditions unconditionally.
Questions or queries?
Contact Alan Leary: email@example.com
Stay connected on Social Media:
Care Home Heroes 2017
Congratulations to our overall winner for 2017:
Teresa Hope of Broadacres Care Home, Norfolk
Click here to read her feature from the December issue of Caring Times on Pages 14-15!
Congratulations to our third winner:
Daniel Moore from The Willows in Driffield
Click the image below to read his feature from the October issue of Caring Times!
Congratulations to our second winner:
Debbie Barton from Fernihurst Nursing Home, Sanctuary Care.
Click the image below to read her feature from the September issue of Caring Times!
Congratulations to our first winner:
Sarah Thompson from Kings Court Care Home, Care UK.
Click the image below to read her feature from the May issue of Caring Times!